Sentences with surgeon. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use surgeon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for surgeon.
- A man in the uniform of a major was kneeling beside him; he was a surgeon. (1)
- His vanity, when threatening to bleed to the death, would not be civil to the surgeon before the second or third dressing of his wound. (10)
- See; here comes a stretcher-bearer, and there a surgeon! (7)
- The surgeon looked up from his work, pointing silently to the nearest body in the row of dead, the features discreetly covered with a handkerchief. (1)
- The surgeon was with them almost before it had seemed possible. (4)
- What, indeed, could the officer have done, being no surgeon and having no water? (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for surgeon. Perhaps also see a sentence for socially and ways to use subordination in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use surgeon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.