How do you use surprize in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use surprize in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for surprize.
- I have been silent from surprize merely, excessive surprize. (4)
- If the talking aunt had taken me quite by surprize, it must have been the death of me. (4)
- It is impossible to express our surprize. (4)
- Quite a surprize to me! (4)
- Weston said no more; and Emma could imagine with what surprize and mortification she must be returning to her seat. (4)
- You will find, whenever the subject becomes freed from its present restraints, that it did not take her wholly by surprize. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for surprize. Perhaps also see a sentence for slope and ways to use susan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use surprize in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.