A sentence for the word survey. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use survey in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for survey.
- A survey of the table ensued. (10)
- Breen, taking a survey of the new seam, which she pulled from her knee, where one end of it was pinned, towards her chin. (9)
- Crawford like, in what manner would he chuse, to take a survey of the grounds? (4)
- His publication of a trumpeting book fell appallingly flat in her survey. (10)
- Jennings, who, having heard of the arrival of a gentleman at the cottage, came to take a survey of the guest. (4)
- Lapham, which she read, and then, after a helpless survey of her family, read again. (9)
- She had the sympathy, nevertheless, and renewing and increasing with the pulsations of a compassion that she took for her reflective survey. (10)
- The company in the inn kitchen that night were all men employed in survey for one of the projected railways. (2)
- They took a slight survey of all; and Catherine was impressed, beyond her expectation, by their multiplicity and their convenience. (4)
- Twirling his gray slouch hat round and round upon his forefinger, the spy took a leisurely survey of his surroundings. (1)
- With a tender smile that lent strange beauty to her pallid, grief-worn face she continued her survey. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for survey. Perhaps also see a sentence for stinging and ways to use sullivan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use survey in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.