Sentences for survive. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use survive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for survive.
- But I should not survive it. (10)
- Does a type survive its age; live on into times that have no room for it? (8)
- For a moment it had hung in doubt whether the pic-nic could survive the two rude shocks it had received. (10)
- He has neither the face nor the manner of one who can survive that terrible ordeal. (8)
- He might have lived longer, though he was very old, only he could not survive the loss of father. (10)
- I shall not survive it. (10)
- If we took to ourselves the remote consequences of all our words we should none of us survive a week. (8)
- In these moral deaths, which men survive in their own lives, there is no immediate consciousness of an end. (9)
- One may study how solely to survive, yet, having an imperfect natural aptitude, may fail of proficiency and be early cut off. (7)
- The Kings last wife contrived to survive him, but with difficulty effected it. (4)
- There had been no hope that he could survive, and his agonies made a speedy dissolution desirable by those most wishing him to live. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for survive. Perhaps also see a sentence for sacred and ways to use suburbs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use survive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.