Sentences for survived. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use survived in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for survived.
- But in the end I did neither, and I have since survived my mortal shame some forty years or more. (9)
- He survived his uncle no longer; and ten thousand pounds, including the late legacies, was all that remained for his widow and daughters. (4)
- He saw that her worth survived. (10)
- In the peaceful life of a planter the warrior-fire survived; once kindled, it is never extinguished. (1)
- She survived; she wrote to Jenny, bidding her keep her husband cruising. (10)
- The people had suffered and survived through a thousand wars, and apparently prospered on under all governments and misgovernments. (9)
- There, with one thought of saving his doomed cousin and comrade, Carlo rushed, and not one Italian survived the fight. (10)
- They had now all retired from the sea, and, having survived its manifold perils, were patiently waiting to be drowned in sail-boats on the bay. (9)
- Yet his popularity would have survived the continuance of the storm and deluge. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for survived. Perhaps also see a sentence for swells and ways to use sublime in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use survived in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.