Susceptibility in sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use susceptibility in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for susceptibility.
- A certain face close on handsome, had a fatal susceptibility to caricature. (10)
- He did not promise that he could come, but frankly stated his susceptibility to the friendliness of an invitation. (10)
- He might have careered over midland flats for any susceptibility that he betrayed to the grandeur of the scenery she loved. (10)
- It touched his heart, where a great susceptibility to passion lay. (10)
- Reconciled for the hour were the contesting instincts in the nature of this youth the adoration of feminine refinement and the susceptibility to sensuous impressions. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for susceptibility. Perhaps also see a sentence for seats and ways to use subsided in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use susceptibility in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.