Suspecting example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use suspecting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for suspecting.
- Foremost among those who stepped out of it was the yellow-haired Eckart, little suspecting what the sight of him signalled to me. (10)
- Howsoever, they put off together to welcome him on his arrival, never suspecting that their secret had been whispered to Robert Welsh beforehand. (10)
- I cannot help suspecting him. (4)
- Mountstuart Jenkinson took the gentlemen to the drawing-room, rather suspecting that something stood in the way of her dinner-party. (10)
- Rushworth in future, that her father might not be again suspecting her. (4)
- Some woman will be suspecting and tattling, because she has nothing else to do. (10)
- The latter had examined the bull in the island and had passed on to Paris, not suspecting there would be haste to sell him. (10)
- Would she not always now be suspecting him when he was away from her, whatever he did? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for suspecting. Perhaps also see a sentence for self-possessed and ways to use supped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use suspecting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.