How do you use swarm in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use swarm in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for swarm.
- A swarm of images rushed about her and away, took lustre and shade. (10)
- A swarm of jealous suspicions stung and stung her. (8)
- A very dull continuous sound, like that of an angry swarm, or more like a rapid mufed thrumming of wires, was heard. (10)
- Another and another Serpent she flung from the Chief, and they began to swarm venomously, answering her no more. (10)
- At Romfrey Castle he fell upon an audience that became transformed into a swarm of chatterers, advisers, and reprovers the instant his lips were parted. (10)
- His scornful jests buzzed around his enemy like a swarm of gnats; but Arnold von Tungern pretended not to hear them. (5)
- His underlip dropped; he had the look of those who bate breath and swarm their wits to catch a sound. (10)
- In less than one minute the trim battalions had become simply a swarm of men struggling through the undergrowth of the forest, pushing and crowding. (7)
- The words he had thought of were like a swarm of bees buzzing in his head, yet not one would fly from between his lips. (8)
- There was a momentary lull in the hum of the human swarm; then, as the flag drooped the hush passed away. (7)
- They were round him this afternoon like a swarm of bees! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for swarm. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use swift in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use swarm in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.