Use the word sway in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sway in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sway.
- A scream, a sway, a rush, a hubbub of cries. (8)
- Aminta was passive as a water-weed in the sway of the tide. (10)
- And he lay staring from deep-sunk eyes into the darkness where the unaccountable held sway. (8)
- But if I take him, I claim undisputed sway over him. (10)
- He is the fanatic of the revolution, and we are trusting him as if he had full sway of reason. (10)
- He was no more the cloud over her, nor the magnet; the cloud once heaven-suffused, the magnet fatally compelling her to sway round to him. (10)
- She should sway him as she pleased, be respected after her prescribed manner. (10)
- The sense of her standing alone made her sway; and a thought of differences with him caused frightful apprehensions of the abyss. (10)
- The world seemed to rock and sway; to dance up, and be flung flat again. (8)
- Under the strain of this duel of eyes, she felt herself beginning to sway, to get dizzy. (8)
- Unlike most violinists, he was tall and thin, with great pliancy of body and swift sway of movement. (8)
- You are never sure of a good impression being durable; everybody may sway it. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sway. Perhaps also see a sentence for strengthened and ways to use swimming in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sway in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.