Sentences with swears in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use swears in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for swears.
- He swears amendment, is hiccupping at night; fights a match on the morrow, and gets beaten out of formation. (10)
- He swears our chaps steals pilkins. (10)
- I let one of them squeeze my hand one day, he swears. (10)
- Macpherson swears there is a chance. (10)
- She swears the rose looks best. (10)
- You are responsible, he swears. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for swears. Perhaps also see a sentence for soreness and ways to use swimmer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use swears in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.