Sweeps sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use sweeps in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sweeps.
- Flag after flag of ours emerges from the wood, line after line sweeps forth, catching the sunlight on its burnished arms. (1)
- Girls learn to know men, call them gentlemen or sweeps. (10)
- In wide sweeps, and with a swift and equable gallop, the ceaseless stream of water visits and makes green the fields. (2)
- Its shadow stretched across sweeps of fresh snow. (10)
- Janet sent a few dry lines to summon me over in April, a pleasant month on heath-lands when the Southwest sweeps them. (10)
- The peaked cap of the rushing rock-dotted sweeps of upward snow caught a scarlet illumination: one flank of the white in heaven was violetted wonderfully. (10)
- This line of skirmishers sweeps across the plantation toward the mountain. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sweeps. Perhaps also see a sentence for surges and ways to use sweet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sweeps in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.