Examples of sweetly sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sweetly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sweetly.
- All the ladies prattled sweetly of a charming day when they alighted on land. (10)
- How charming they looked, how sweetly they were dressed! (8)
- In whatever way you walk, at whatever hour, the birds are sweetly calling in the way-side oleanders and the wild sage-bushes and the cedar-tops. (9)
- None else on earth so sweetly laughed, none so spontaneously, victoriously provoked the healthful openness. (10)
- Richling wrote her very sweetly of their happiness in them. (9)
- She did it sweetly, and apologized to him for saying what she had said. (9)
- She singled out him who was specially obnoxious to her, and sweetly inquired the direction to the village post. (10)
- She smiled sweetly though vaguely. (10)
- She spoke suspiciously sweetly, appearing perfect candour. (10)
- She talked fluently and sweetly. (10)
- She was indeed sweetly fair, and would have been held fair among rival damsels. (10)
- The Queen, when young, was sweetly pretty; a divine complexion; and a habit of smiling on everybody. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sweetly. Perhaps also see a sentence for squeezing and ways to use sweep in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sweetly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.