A sentence using the word swimming. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use swimming in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for swimming.
- By diving I could evade the bullets and, swimming vigorously, reach the bank, take to the woods and get away home. (1)
- He heard the water-song of her swimming. (10)
- I could not look on a country home where there was no swimming. (10)
- It is magical: at one sip he is off swimming in the purple flood of the ever-youthful antique. (10)
- Monsieur Profond was swimming, heavily diabolical, before her. (8)
- Seen swimming, she charmed him. (10)
- She listened, her eyes swimming under their lids. (8)
- Sickness and swimming of the head continued for several days. (10)
- Stone was swimming, slower than man had ever swum before. (8)
- Swimming was a gift she had from nature. (10)
- The hunted man saw all this over his shoulder; he was now swimming vigorously with the current. (1)
- They had an air of worshipping, and he of swimming. (10)
- To-night with its swimming loveliness! (8)
- With the most heroic effort of her life so far, she managed to arrest that swimming figure. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for swimming. Perhaps also see a sentence for submissively and ways to use swells in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use swimming in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.