Sentence with word swords. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use swords in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for swords.
- Alvan, she remembered, used to exalt him among the gallantest of the warriors dedicating their swords to freedom. (10)
- Guns and spears and swords overhead and about, the youthful figure of Adiante was ominously encompassed. (10)
- Had he been going to fight a duel there would have been no preliminary, just a look, a bow, and the swords crossed. (8)
- In my opinion, when we cross our swords I stand a fair chance of not being worsted. (10)
- In the old days of swords, either you or he would not have gone out of this room alive. (8)
- Rinaldo fetched a priest: Angelo laid out two swords. (10)
- The officers drew their swords, and hailed the guard from the gates. (10)
- They bid Camillo to direct their lifted swords upon his enemies. (10)
- They had the repulsive attraction proper to rusty lumber swords and truncehons that have tasted brains. (10)
- They have slain Count Paul Lenkenstein, and rushed to old Milan for work, with the blood on their swords. (10)
- Two warders with swords stood just outside its edge. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for swords. Perhaps also see a sentence for state-room and ways to use swithin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use swords in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.