A sentence using the word syllables. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use syllables in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for syllables.
- He studies too much for words of four syllables. (4)
- Her lips hardly joined to frame the syllables in speech. (10)
- His address to her was hurried, rather uncertain, coherent enough between the drop and the catch of articulate syllables. (10)
- She raised it unopened as high as her faltering hands permitted, and read like one whose shut eyes read syllables of fire on the darkness. (10)
- They could not but note how short her syllables were. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for syllables. Perhaps also see a sentence for submissively and ways to use sympathetic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use syllables in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.