Use the word tacitly in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tacitly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tacitly.
- And at the first she had acquiesced, tacitly accepted it as part of the contract. (10)
- But Alma had left the room for a moment, and she tacitly indulged this sense of injury in her behalf. (9)
- Criticism does not inquire whether a work is true to life, but tacitly or explicitly compares it with models, and tests it by them. (9)
- Hawthorne had nothing of this about him; he was no more tacitly than he was explicitly didactic. (9)
- He tacitly did so, aware of the necessity. (10)
- Tacitly they agreed to recast the civilized globe. (10)
- The noble gentleman for Diana was yet unborn, they tacitly agreed. (10)
- To which Diana tacitly assented. (10)
- Twichell, and at least tacitly far from the entire negation he came to at last. (9)
- Yet, after all, I tacitly argued with him, why should we call her selfish? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tacitly. Perhaps also see a sentence for tremor and ways to use tasks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tacitly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.