Sentences with tailor in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tailor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tailor.
- A tailor should certainly avoid fame, and this young man will have to carry his father on his back. (10)
- After all, was he not happier when he wrote himself tailor, than when he declared himself gentleman? (10)
- Alternate footman and marquis, out of intermediate tailor! (10)
- At the feet of his master, Jacko, the monkey, had jumped up, and was there squatted, with his legs crossed, very like a tailor! (10)
- Aunt Bel agreed with Lady Jocelyn that she would have liked to know the mighty tailor. (10)
- Correct it to-morrow; my tailor shall wait on you. (10)
- Evan Harrington, of Lymport, tailor. (10)
- For this she first scorns the narrow capacities of the tailor, and then smiles at herself. (10)
- How many geese to a tailor? (10)
- In fact, while he continues a Protestant, to me he is a tailor. (10)
- The fact that something more than a tailor was speaking seemed to impress them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tailor. Perhaps also see a sentence for tolerant and ways to use tallents in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tailor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.