Talker in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use talker in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for talker.
- Colonel De Craye advanced to her; certainly good-looking, certainly cheerful, by no means a bad talker, nothing of a Croesus, and variegated with faults. (10)
- His father, Sir William, was present at the table, and Lord Elling, with whom he was in repute as a talker and a wit. (10)
- I am told that I am losing fluency as a dinner-table talker. (10)
- Miss Gleason, who did not bathe, was also not a talker. (9)
- Not a bad talker, if you are satisfied with keeping up the ball. (10)
- Once past the exclamatory stage, she seemed a great talker, laying bare her little soul with perfect liberality. (8)
- Rushworth, however, though not usually a great talker, had still more to say on the subject next his heart. (4)
- The sensation of freedom had a magical effect on me, so that I was the wildest talker of them all. (10)
- They were not so open to conversation, for your mid-Westerner is not a facile, though not an unwilling, talker. (9)
- William was often called on by his uncle to be the talker. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for talker. Perhaps also see a sentence for thirst and ways to use tall in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use talker in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.