Use the word taller in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use taller in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for taller.
- Almost as tall as Shelton, she looked taller, with arms raised and loose sleeves quivering like wings to the movements of her fingers. (8)
- At first he felt taller and full of a new vigour; then he felt restless. (8)
- Cramier was perhaps fifteen years his senior, but taller, heavier, thicker. (8)
- The man seemed even taller than before; there was a cut on his cheek, the blood from which was trickling down his beard. (8)
- The tall, bright days grew taller, slowly passed their zenith, slowly shortened. (8)
- Thence, perhaps, sprang her respect for him; he was wiry, a little taller than herself, and seemed to talk of things that interested her. (8)
- They were taller than trees. (7)
- You are not striving to look taller than any body else. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for taller. Perhaps also see a sentence for trembling and ways to use taplow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use taller in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.