Sentence with word tavern. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tavern in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tavern.
- Edbury invited my father to a dinner at a celebrated City tavern. (10)
- Except for business purposes, or to give each other the lie in a tavern brawl, they have laid aside even the civility of speech. (2)
- He was still sitting with the other gentlemen at the table in front of the tavern. (5)
- She knew the city, and limped through the streets and alleys toward the tavern where the strolling players usually lodged. (5)
- So she instantly accompanied Lienhard to the tavern, and Kuni pleased her. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tavern. Perhaps also see a sentence for transmission and ways to use tambourine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tavern in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.