Taxed example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use taxed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for taxed.
- A young nobleman of ready power, quick temper, few scruples, and a taxed forbearance, was not likely to stand thwarted and goaded-and by a woman. (10)
- Farmer Eckerthy would acknowledge, astonished, his mind was running on cricket when I taxed him with it. (10)
- She would not confess the ambition he taxed her with, and perhaps she had nothing so definite in her mind. (9)
- The man taxed his expiring breath to sow seed of life. (10)
- Then, too, the duty of remaining feminine with all this going forward taxed her constitution. (8)
- To wash up in August became for Noel a process which taxed her strength and enthusiasm. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for taxed. Perhaps also see a sentence for thatch and ways to use tavern in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use taxed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.