How do you use tearing in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tearing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tearing.
- A little sound beside her made her turn her eyes; her father was again tearing the paper in his hands. (8)
- And in the former case, the bats are tearing their legs off for just number nought. (10)
- And that did not appease the resentment tearing him from her, so justifiable then, as he forced himself to think, now hideous. (10)
- He opened them, tearing at their covers with the random haste of men back from their holidays. (8)
- In her room she began to pack, sorting and tearing up old letters. (8)
- It spoiled my breakfast, and sent me off in a tearing hurry, to find Margery perfectly well. (8)
- Tearing the envelope across he threw the bits into the fire. (8)
- Tearing the gardenia from her breast, she flung it on to his upturned face. (8)
- The miserable little me to be taken up and loved after tearing myself to pieces! (10)
- Two men and a woman wrangling, fighting, tearing each other before the eyes of all the world. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tearing. Perhaps also see a sentence for thursday and ways to use temple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tearing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.