Sentences with teasing in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use teasing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for teasing.
- At the piano sat his niece Eve, with a teasing smile on her rosy face. (8)
- But perhaps she did not intend to forbid her teasing. (9)
- But this is teasing you. (4)
- He was watching, with a teasing sense of familiarity, a tall, shabbily dressed, elderly man, who had just come in. (9)
- How can you be so teasing; only conceive, my dear Catherine, what your brother wants me to do. (4)
- I know that you like them as well as I do, and I will take all your little teasing affectations for granted. (9)
- She had expected teasing, ridicule, sarcasm, anything but the psychological interest mixed with a sort of retrospective tenderness which he showed. (9)
- Sisters were teasing and unsympathetic beings, a brother worse, so there was no one to confide in. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for teasing. Perhaps also see a sentence for tolerant and ways to use text in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use teasing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.