Temporarily in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use temporarily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for temporarily.
- Angelo, by reason of his detestation of Germans, temporarily threw himself into the part he was playing to the extent of despising him. (10)
- Colonel Brough was only temporarily in command, as senior colonel, the brigadier-general having been severely wounded and granted a leave of absence to recover. (1)
- He was prepared to read it, and stood blown out for the task, but it was temporarily too much for him. (10)
- Lord Creedmore, the heir of the house, was absent, hunting in America, or he might temporarily have been taken into favour by contrast. (10)
- Temporarily warped, we should say of them. (10)
- That affair of the chiwal-glass had temporarily damped his enthusiasm. (10)
- The democratic spirit inhabiting him, temporarily or permanently, asked whether they were not increasing to numbers which were oppressive? (10)
- We are induced temporarily to admire the French people. (10)
- With this arrangement the infernal Power appeared to be content, and Anthony was temporarily relieved of his trouble. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for temporarily. Perhaps also see a sentence for tempered and ways to use temporary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use temporarily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.