How do you use tempt in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tempt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tempt.
- And if they tempt him, it is not advisedly done. (10)
- Astonishment never shook the foundations, nor did envy of greater heights tempt him to relinquish the security of his stronghold, for he saw none. (10)
- He wondered what his landlady could mean by sending up to him, that morning of all others, to tempt his appetite after her fashion. (10)
- Her sister gave her a frowning glance, and Margaret did not tempt her to explain. (9)
- How much could it not tempt her to forgive! (4)
- However, I think it answered so far as to tempt one to go again. (4)
- Nothing would tempt her to surrender me. (10)
- Richford boasted a show of flowers that might tempt its guests to parade the grounds on balmy evenings. (10)
- She has the face that would tempt a gypsy to evil tellings. (10)
- She must be mad to tempt such weather: she was very giddy; she was never at rest. (10)
- They were indeed of an amiable sweetness to tempt an accepted lover to angle for the first person in the second. (10)
- We know how little there is to tempt anyone to our humble abode. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tempt. Perhaps also see a sentence for thursday and ways to use temple in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tempt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.