Use the word tense in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tense in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tense.
- He kept seeing her cross-legged figure on the bed in that dim light; tense, enigmatic, almost Chinese; kept feeling the feverish touch of her lips. (8)
- Her brother laughed to himself at her expressive present tense. (10)
- Pole in his power; has him, would be the correcter tense. (10)
- The tense chord is music, and it is love. (10)
- The tendons of his neck stood out as tense as whip-cords, and his breath came in short, sharp gasps. (1)
- You have thought, or, to correct the tense, are thinking, which is more hopeful, though it may chance not to seem so meritorious. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tense. Perhaps also see a sentence for trials and ways to use tempted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tense in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.