How do you use artificial in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use artificial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for artificial.
- Being itself artificial, it cannot conceive of the original except as the abnormal. (9)
- For that purpose we must have power; for power wealth; for wealth industry; for industry internal peace: therefore no agitation, no artificial divisions. (10)
- Heatherley was closing in the remains of the artificial flies. (8)
- She is the artificial production of a state that exalts her so long as she sacrifices daily and hourly to the artificial. (10)
- She nodded an excellent artificial brightness. (10)
- The magnitude of all things artificial there is astounding! (7)
- The richness of the colouring, Elizabeth feared, was artificial, and it caused her ingenuous young blood a shudder. (10)
- There is natural art and artificial art, and the last beats the first. (10)
- When the court was most French, most artificial, most vicious, the citizen life must have remained immutably German, dull, and kind. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for artificial. Perhaps also see a sentence for alluding and ways to use armistice in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use artificial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.