Fictitious in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fictitious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fictitious.
- As this only provoked new derision he would say no more, merely giving an obviously fictitious name. (1)
- It is far easier to take a snap-shot at the psychic, and tumble her down from her fictitious heights to earth. (10)
- It was too fictitious. (10)
- Sumner, sufficiently clear to tell her it was not fictitious and was well sustained, while her heart was kept thirsting for the key to it. (10)
- Yet they can overcome: even as fictitious battalions, they can overcome. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fictitious. Perhaps also see a sentence for fatten and ways to use filthy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fictitious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.