Feigned example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use feigned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for feigned.
- Had he feigned a regard for her which he did not feel? (4)
- He feigned stupidity and sullenness, rage and cunning, in quick succession. (10)
- He feigned to think me jealous, and I too remember the words of the reproach, as if they had a meaning. (10)
- He came in a feigned name; not a word of the family was mentioned. (10)
- He could not understand their dialect, but he feigned them saying respectfully compassionate things. (9)
- I feigned sleep to catch my happiness about me. (10)
- I feigned the gratitude which I could see that he expected, and then I took courage to put my question to him. (9)
- She feigned sleep herself; letting her head slip a little to one side, causing small sounds of breathing to escape. (8)
- She failed to grasp the nature of them, or feigned to do so. (9)
- The deceiver simply feigned utter condemnation to make partial comfort acceptable. (10)
- The smile was of the acceptedly feigned, conventional character; a polished Surface: belonging to the passage of the discourse, and not to the emotions. (10)
- This came and went, and by-and-by it ceased altogether, and Jeff crept forward with a real or feigned uncertainty. (9)
- To avoid having to talk, she feigned to have travelled badly, leaning back with closed eyes, in her corner. (8)
- Yet I knew my husband feigned. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for feigned. Perhaps also see a sentence for feature and ways to use ferdinand in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use feigned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.