Sentences with tension in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tension in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tension.
- A tremendous cheer bursts from our ranks, relieving the insupportable tension of our feelings. (1)
- Dryfoos sank contentedly back in her chair, and a relaxation of their painful tension seemed to pass through the whole company. (9)
- He kept her hand, indifferent to the gentle tension. (10)
- The tension of nerve and brain was too severe; nature came to his relief with intervals of unconsciousness. (1)
- There, very still, he sat, not reading a word, continually moistening his dry lips and sighing, to relieve the tension of his heart. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tension. Perhaps also see a sentence for tongues and ways to use terror in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tension in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.