How do you use tents in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use tents in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tents.
- But, observing the narrowness of the tents, it struck me there would be snoring companions. (10)
- Hidden in hollows and behind clumps of rank brambles were large tents, dimly lighted with candles, but looking comfortable. (7)
- Near evening we entered one of their tents. (10)
- Officers came ducking from beneath their tents and gathered in groups. (7)
- She was as fresh of her East as the morning when her ancient people struck tents in the track of their shadows. (10)
- Surely, I hurried to the tents and took no sleep, watching zealously by the tent of Ravaloke, crouched in its shadow. (10)
- The rain cascaded upon the canvas in torrents, with the dull, drum-like sound familiar to dwellers in tents. (1)
- The wooden building was easily distinguishable from the other edifices because these were tents and booths still less substantial. (9)
- These tents were constantly receiving the wounded, yet were never full; they were continually ejecting the dead, yet were never empty. (7)
- Those Hungarians never require tents. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tents. Perhaps also see a sentence for thumped and ways to use technique in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tents in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.