Terrified in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use terrified in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for terrified.
- By means of it I worried and terrified her until she was glad to have it all out before the squire. (10)
- Cudmore, remained perfectly silent, and apparently terrified. (6)
- He held her lightly, without speaking, terrified lest he should wound her pride. (8)
- He was terrified beyond the power to cry out or move. (1)
- He, was terrified that she would be gone before he could get into the garden; yet half afraid of finding her there. (8)
- Her astute self-compression sharpened Willoughby as much as it mortified and terrified him. (10)
- Keith was sure to have terrified her. (8)
- The terrified general pronounced the name of Allen with an inquiring look; and here too Thorpe had learnt his error. (4)
- The inflated state of the unchivalrous middle, denominated Manchester, terrified him. (10)
- The river shuddered in its banks, and hurried on, bloody, wounded, terrified! (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for terrified. Perhaps also see a sentence for thickening and ways to use telling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use terrified in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.