How to use terrors in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use terrors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for terrors.
- But different men think differently; and this revolutionary aspiration brought down the priest with all the terrors of the law. (2)
- But the hearty gentleman scattered her secret terrors by his bluffness and openness. (10)
- I own this somewhat ghastly eccentricity went a good way to revive my terrors. (2)
- In vain Dietrich menaced Guy with the terrors of the Club: Aunt Lisbeth begged of Margarita not to leave her with the footmen in vain. (10)
- Nothing happened the next day, or the next, to weaken her terrors. (4)
- Now that he had heard her voice, the terrors of his interview were dispersed, and he had only plain sadness to encounter. (10)
- Ripton was familiar with the rod, a monster much despoiled of his terrors by intimacy. (10)
- She then beheld it in all its terrors. (10)
- Success clothed him with terrors, and gave him giant size. (10)
- Terrors of apprehension drive them. (10)
- The journey in itself had no terrors for her; and she began it without either dreading its length or feeling its solitariness. (4)
- This poor heart is new to it, and her duties involve such wild acts, such brigandage, such terrors and tasks, she is quite unnerved. (10)
- Yet you see her here in a desolate house, consenting to cold, and I know not what, terrors of ghosts! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for terrors. Perhaps also see a sentence for time and ways to use tent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use terrors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.