Sentences for testimony. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use testimony in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for testimony.
- Enormous difficulties in regard to the testimony and the verifications were discussed; they were overcome. (10)
- Flitch appealed to his former master for testimony that he was a good and a careful driver. (10)
- He did not object to play second to her sprightly wits in converse, if he had some warm testimony to his mastery over her blood. (10)
- I could only allege the testimony of publishers and authors to the contrary, and this did not satisfy him. (9)
- I harp on it because I long for testimony that I leave him to have some reward. (10)
- It might not be to-day or next week or month: but so much testimony pointed to a day within the horizon, surely! (10)
- Testimony of a pawnbroker, that this same ring was pawned with him the first thing yesterday morning by the prisoner. (8)
- The body was carried off by them; it is sufficient testimony that Angelo Guidascarpi is in the neighbourhood. (10)
- The point of her wit is in this fashion supplemented by the rattle of her tongue, and effectively, according to the testimony of her admirers. (10)
- The witnesses, four in number, began now to give their testimony. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for testimony. Perhaps also see a sentence for tall and ways to use terror in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use testimony in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.