A sentence for the word thanking. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use thanking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thanking.
- But it seemed as if it would be thanking him for coming to see me. (9)
- Elizabeth took an opportunity of thanking her. (4)
- How lovely she looked thanking the stranger! (10)
- I can no longer help thanking you for your unexampled kindness to my poor sister. (4)
- I write, thanking for the honour and so forth; and I appoint an interview; and I show him my tablets. (10)
- My resolution of thanking you for your kindness to Lydia had certainly great effect. (4)
- On the point of thanking him, Evan advanced a step, when up started the irascible chairman. (10)
- She dressed hurriedly and went out to greet him, smiling and thanking him for his friendliness in coming. (10)
- She melted and wept, thanking him: she offered him her remnant of pride, pitiful to behold. (10)
- The air was full of scent from wet leaves, alive with the song of birds thanking the sky. (8)
- Woodseer, partly rising, presumed, in raising his hat and thanking Carinthia, to touch her fingers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thanking. Perhaps also see a sentence for tree and ways to use then in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thanking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.