A sentence for the word thatch. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use thatch in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thatch.
- A cottage crazy with age, buried up to the thatch in sweetbrier, creepers, honeysuckle, and perched high above crossroads. (8)
- A distant flash, a low rumble, and large drops of rain spattered on the thatch above him. (8)
- An old stone linhay, covered to its broken thatch by a huge ivy bush, stood at the angle where the meadows met. (8)
- The house had a dark, overhanging thatch of the rush reeds that grow in the marshes hereabouts; I remember nothing else remarkable. (8)
- Well, I would rather see you with your natural thatch. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thatch. Perhaps also see a sentence for transports and ways to use thackeray in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thatch in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.