Themes example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use themes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for themes.
- I am choosing my themes. (10)
- Lord Fleetwood led an easy dialogue with him and Sir Meeson, on their different themes immediately, which was not less impressive to an observer. (10)
- That, and the cataclysm, are their themes. (10)
- Their meetings, their partings, their rides out and home furnished him themes of converse. (10)
- You and Lady Jocelyn are his great themes. (10)
- You are advised to talk with Lady Dunstane on these themes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for themes. Perhaps also see a sentence for text and ways to use threaten in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use themes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.