Sentences with theories. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use theories in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for theories.
- And those Sirs, so interested in him, with their theories? (8)
- Dolly was given to riding off on theories. (8)
- Her father is afraid of you, on the score of your theories. (10)
- I know something of your theories. (10)
- I know you have contrary theories. (10)
- It carries out your theories. (10)
- Some theories or superstitions publishers and authors share together. (9)
- The declarations and novel or ultra theories might almost be written down beforehand. (10)
- The literary theories we accepted were New England theories, the criticism we valued was New England criticism, or, more strictly speaking, Boston theories, Boston criticism. (9)
- Theories of education occupied them mainly. (10)
- They do a good work while they attend with their theories to the sick and the tame old, and the good unfortunate deserving. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for theories. Perhaps also see a sentence for titan and ways to use therefrom in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use theories in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.