How to use thereof in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use thereof in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thereof.
- After good wine, and plenty thereof, fair throats will make men of taste swallow that remarkable composer. (10)
- And the aesthetic spirit, moving hand in hand with his Forsyte sense of possessive continuity, dwelt with pride and pleasure on his ownership thereof. (8)
- Brentshaw, somewhat touched, it may well be, by the empty compliment of the bequest, repaired to The Tree to pluck the fruit thereof. (1)
- I am a married rebel, and thereof comes the social rebel. (10)
- To see a copy thereof is to take it up, and read through it again; it is better at every reading. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thereof. Perhaps also see a sentence for tingle and ways to use them in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thereof in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.