How do you use thicker in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use thicker in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thicker.
- A thicker attendance than he had ever seen! (8)
- A pair of wondering feminine eyes pursued him, and made him fret for the miles to throw a thicker veil between him and them. (10)
- Cramier was perhaps fifteen years his senior, but taller, heavier, thicker. (8)
- He got up, and ran downhill, leaping over the stones, and the thicker clumps of heather. (8)
- The sun was low, blazing among the thicker branches of the pollard forest trees, and through sprays of hawthorn. (10)
- The yellow leaves were thicker about the feet of the trees, and the grass was silvery gray with the belated dews. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thicker. Perhaps also see a sentence for thursday and ways to use threat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thicker in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.