Use thief in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use thief in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thief.
- He must have perceived now that she was something more than a poor thief of a rosary, a useless bread-eater in the Schurstab household. (5)
- I thought it was a thief! (8)
- In my opinion the thief walked in before the door was locked, probably during dinner; and was under the bed. (8)
- Nevertheless he continued the pursuit and entered the little garden with the dog, but the thief had fled. (5)
- Quite so, unless they find the real thief. (8)
- Since when is a thief a gentleman? (8)
- They may never find the real thief, you know. (8)
- This was his reward for standing firm for right and justice to his own destruction: to feel like a thief and a murderer. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thief. Perhaps also see a sentence for tearless and ways to use thence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thief in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.