How do you use thinner in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use thinner in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thinner.
- As for a present hour, it swims, it vanishes, thinner than the phantom banquets of recollection. (10)
- But I suppose the type gets thinner with each generation. (8)
- He ate little, without knowing what he ate; and every day grew thinner and more worn to look at. (8)
- He recurred to the idea of the holiday repeatedly, and the more he did so the thinner it waned. (10)
- Her veil softened her heavy face; but she had not grown thinner in her bereavement. (9)
- Mainwaring, who, for your comfort, has fretted herself thinner and uglier than ever, is still here, and they have been all closeted together. (4)
- My hand struck the pocket-book, and somehow it felt thinner. (8)
- The poor fellow had thinner blood than the hero; but his heart was good. (10)
- The split hair of your mural crown is not thinner than that voice of yours. (10)
- The voice of a broomstick-witch in the clouds could not be thinner and stranger: Lord Romfrey had some such thought. (10)
- There, before the mirror, it occurred to him that he was thinner. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thinner. Perhaps also see a sentence for thyme and ways to use thine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thinner in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.