Sentences using the word thirsty. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use thirsty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thirsty.
- He is thirsty; he must drink. (8)
- He was thirsty as well. (10)
- He was hungry and thirsty. (8)
- I feel so very thirsty, and I want to go and get some water. (9)
- Poor little woman, perhaps she was thirsty, certainly she was bored, for Flippard was a wit. (8)
- She soon decided that it was Wilfrid who had undone her work in the line of thirsty love-speech. (10)
- We were now extremely thirsty. (10)
- When that hour came to me among the pines, I wakened thirsty. (2)
- You know when one is very thirsty one drinks and drinks, but the thirst remains all the same. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thirsty. Perhaps also see a sentence for threatens and ways to use thereat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thirsty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.