Sentences for three-quarters. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use three-quarters in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for three-quarters.
- And who steps beside her, transparently fascinated, with visage at three-quarters to the rays within her bonnet? (10)
- His face, on a screw of the neck and shoulders, was now perpetually three-quarters fronting. (10)
- I sat three-quarters of an hour in the flower-garden, while Fanny cut the roses; and very pleasant it was, I assure you, but very hot. (4)
- She did the distance in four hours and three-quarters. (10)
- The battle with Carpendike lasted three-quarters of an hour, during which he was chiefly and most effectively silent. (10)
- Three-quarters of the hay at stake, if it rained soon! (8)
- Two minutes and a half, or three-quarters at the outside. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for three-quarters. Perhaps also see a sentence for tablet and ways to use throbbed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use three-quarters in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.