Sentences with thresher. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use thresher in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thresher.
- John Thresher poised me in the very centre of his gaze. (10)
- John Thresher wagered I would be a man before either of them reached that goal. (10)
- Martha Thresher dosed me for liver. (10)
- Muffled in distance, the whining drone of that thresher still came travelling, deepening her discomfort. (8)
- On the air came the shrilly, hollow droning of a thresher, and the sound seemed exactly to express her feelings. (8)
- The crew of the farm is only five all told, but to-day they are fifteen, and none strangers, save the owners of the travelling thresher. (8)
- Thresher raised their hands. (10)
- Thresher, whose face I was studying. (10)
- With ceremonial as grave as that which is at work within the thresher itself, the tasks have been divided. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thresher. Perhaps also see a sentence for todds and ways to use thwart in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thresher in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.