Sentences with throats. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use throats in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for throats.
- After good wine, and plenty thereof, fair throats will make men of taste swallow that remarkable composer. (10)
- He drew a long breath, so did I: we cleared our throats with a sort of whinny simultaneously. (10)
- Hoarse, fierce yells broke out of a thousand throats. (7)
- Needless precaution; we could not have spoken if we had tried, for our hearts were in our throats. (7)
- She followed them, thinking curiously of the something broken that appeared to be in their throats. (10)
- The people had got the lion in their throats. (10)
- The regulation cheers tore from throats that grew hoarser and hoarser, till every class and every favorite in the faculty had been cheered. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for throats. Perhaps also see a sentence for todds and ways to use thwart in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use throats in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.