How do you use throbbing in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use throbbing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for throbbing.
- A bandage was fastened obliquely about my head, covering my left eye, in which was a dull throbbing pain. (7)
- An existence without colour, without anxious throbbing, without salient matter for thought, challenged contempt. (10)
- Creeping nearer, drumming, throbbing, he heard again the beating of that vast heart. (8)
- He could have believed he saw the pulse throbbing in her neck. (9)
- He walked out into the night air, every pulse throbbing with the strong temptation. (9)
- He was wakeful and that wretched Habanera kept throbbing in his head. (8)
- Her heart was throbbing. (10)
- His heart began rapidly throbbing at the sight of a little rosy-curtained cot covered with lace like milky summer cloud. (10)
- Mingled with the sound was an irregular throbbing. (1)
- No, she had done things to set his pride throbbing in the quick. (10)
- Recollections set me throbbing, but recollection brought longing. (10)
- The throbbing of his head stopped all further thought. (10)
- The hoarse murmur of battle grew more and more distinct upon the right; the murmur had, indeed, become a roar, the throbbing, a thunder. (1)
- The murmurous current of that melody was like the night itself, sighing, throbbing, languorously soft. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for throbbing. Perhaps also see a sentence for thumps and ways to use thrusting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use throbbing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.