Sentence with word throne. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use throne in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for throne.
- And now he had come to the throne. (8)
- But how, supposing she did not rub him to bristle with fresh irritations, how go to his wife while Henrietta held her throne? (10)
- He took him into the Parliament house, and showed him where she sat while the queen- mother read the address from the throne. (9)
- I think of her as if, since we parted, she had been sitting on a throne in Erebus, and must be ghastly. (10)
- In your Parliament your House of Commons shows us real princes, your Throne merely titled ones. (10)
- She could not always be on the top of a coach, which was his throne of happiness. (10)
- The tyrant-ridden, reticent, tenacious creature had thoroughly wedded her in mind; her view of things had a throne beside his own, even in their differences. (10)
- This was not like being seated on a throne. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for throne. Perhaps also see a sentence for transmission and ways to use thirty-five in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use throne in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.