How to use throws in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use throws in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for throws.
- And he throws such dreadful things up at me, talks of my having men to follow me about. (8)
- And if he throws all he possesses on a stake . (10)
- Brescia under the big Eastern hill which throws a cloak on it at sunrise! (10)
- Comedy justly treated, as you find it in Moliere, whom we so clownishly mishandled, the Comedy of Moliere throws no infamous reflection upon life. (10)
- Gannius, in contempt, throws off the mask: he also is a concurrent. (10)
- He throws off the old and is on with the new with a highly hopeful anticipation. (10)
- It is no narrow field he throws open to you, with that little sign to keep off the grass up at one point only. (9)
- Then Miss Galbraith throws back her head, and solemnly confronts him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for throws. Perhaps also see a sentence for timorous and ways to use therewith in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use throws in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.