A sentence for the word thrumming. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use thrumming in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thrumming.
- A very dull continuous sound, like that of an angry swarm, or more like a rapid mufed thrumming of wires, was heard. (10)
- Dark, thrumming, faint, travelling from the house. (8)
- The thrumming of the music ceased; he walked away. (8)
- They looked at each other, and looked away, the farmer thrumming on the arm of his chair. (10)
- Well, if it helped her, let her keep it thrumming on all night! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thrumming. Perhaps also see a sentence for travellers and ways to use thither in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thrumming in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.